Help creating a beautiful organised clutter free home
I know how frustrating a cluttered home is and how hard it is to keep on top of things.
Over the last 15 years I’ve helped hundreds of people like you to create clear and beautifully organised homes.
Your clutter-free home plan
1. We have a chat on the phone about your situation and how I can help. Plus get a sense of if we are a good match
2. We meet up so I can see clearly what’s happening in your home and we get to know each other better. Together we work out a clear plan of action and agree exactly how I can best help.
3. When you’re ready, we get down to action, getting rid of the things that no longer serve you and creating the spacious, beautifully organised home you want.
Declutter your homeTime to take action
London decluttering service
Clutter isn’t just about things, it’s often a reflection of the difficult periods we all face in life. So I’ll work with you as a whole person, not just your clutter, to implement the perfect declutter action plan. As a result, you’ll get the gold standard in professional organising and decluttering services. I focus on getting great results fast, so you can start to live free of mental and physical clutter as soon as possible.
To learn more, watch the video below to hear what my clients say or read some reviews and testimonials.
A beautifully organised, clutter-free home supports you to live the life you want.
What you get when you declutter
- A clear, beautifully organised home that gives you energy
- Clear out the clutter that’s slowing you down and holding you back
- Let go of what no longer serves you
- Make room for new opportunities, make room for your future
- Create more space and order
- Create joy in your home
- Plus you can help the planet by living with less
Make room for your future
Amazing changes happen when you declutter your home.
To learn more, watch the video below to hear what my clients say or read some reviews and testimonials
Book your free declutter action planning call now
‘It’s amazing the changes that happen when you declutter your home’
Five ways I can help you declutter your home
Looking for help to declutter and organise your home into a calmer, more nurturing, clutter-free space? Here are some ways I can support you to create the home you want.
1. Free advice online
2. One-to-one declutter coaching in your home
Clutter isn’t just about things, it’s often a reflection of the difficult periods we all face in life. Therefore, I’ll work with you as a whole person, not just your clutter to implement your declutter action plan. As a result, you’ll get the gold standard in professional organising and decluttering services. We’ll focus on getting great results
3. The Home Declutter Kit
- If you’re fairly confident and simply need a structured approach, try the Home Declutter Kit. It will give you a simple, easy way to detox your living space and clear clutter from your life – fast!
- If you don’t have a Home Declutter Kit yet, buy yours today and make room for the future you deserve.
- To really kickstart your transformation, you can also buy a kit with online mentoring.
4. Coaching (in person or online)
Your dreams and visions may be hidden beneath the piles of clutter. My exclusive coaching programme will help you focus on shifting your life to a healthier, happier, more fulfilled and integrated place. So if you are ready to do some deeper work, click here to learn more.
My workshops will help you explore the psychology of your home. The workshops are a great space for contemplating and understanding your relationship with your home. Discover more.
What my clients are saying
Don’t just take it from me, let the people I support do the talking!
Helen’s amazing gift is to marry the emotional with the practical
“Sometimes the hardest thing is not the jobs themselves, but being present with the feelings that come up when you try to tackle them. Helen’s amazing gift is to be present in that space and marry the emotional with the practical. She gave me things to think about, meditation and practices that powerfully addressed intractable patterns I had lived with for years. She willingly mucked in with the most practical actions too. She really gave me the help I needed and thought I would never find. Wow! ”
An investment in my emotional wellbeing
“I don’t see Helen as an expense, I see her as a regular investment in my emotional wellbeing. As a busy, self-employed woman, I consider hiring Helen an excellent investment. After she helped me create a system for my expenses and invoices, and to archive years worth of tax receipts, I felt like I could think clearly again. I didn’t realise how much mental energy I’d been using feeling stressed and guilty about my clutter. I now invite Helen over on a regular basis – she’s like a personal trainer who is helping me build my organisation muscle”
Helen helped me regain control of my life.
“I was living in chaos and
Don't be shy
If I didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime.