Terms and conditions – website usage
We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on this site.
The term ‘Helen Sanderson’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 205 Regent Studios, Thane Villas, London, N7 7PH UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance to the Data Protection Act 1998 or other statutory measures.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Information on this site may be contributed by our members or other contributors (including in blogs). We do not control the information they provide and are not responsible for the views expressed
• If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
• If you are acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• Purchases of training products or delegate places at events advertised on this site are subject to the terms and conditions of the providers.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Helen Sanderson and our contributors. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may refer to and quote from the content for review or reference purposes within the limits of “fair dealing”, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Extracts from my full terms and conditions
I will provide you with full terms and conditions when you place an order and these will replace the terms stated here.
Decluttering payments must be made in full by cheque or cash on the day. In the event of unpaid sessions, an invoice will be issued. Charges incurred by bounced cheques will be charged back to you, with an additional £30 admin fee. Unpaid invoices with incur 4% interest added daily and if invoices remain unpaid, small claims action will be taken.
*Travel to your home outside a radius of 15 minutes of Finsbury Park is subject to travel fees.
Appointments cancelled within less than 24 hours notice will be charged at full fee and will be payable at the next session or by cheque. Any fees due for cancelled appointments must be made by the next session or work cannot continue. Pre and block booked sessions and gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Due to the nature of the work, Decluttering sessions work best with a minimum of two hours. You may like to work over a period of time, say once a week or fortnight, or you may prefer a more concentrated burst of activity over one or two days.
During decluttering sessions I may give room alteration suggestions, but an interior design service is not included. If you are interested my interior design advice, please ask for an outline of my additional services.
Where there are heavy boxes to lift I ask that you seek additional assistance on the day. Although I help to move things around, a large amount of box shifting is not included in this service.