People often need the help of a declutter coach and expert personal organiser at difficult times in their lives. These difficulties may be emotional, practical or a combination of the two.
These videos talk about the most common feelings people have about clutter and decluttering and how I can help.
Do you recognise these feelings? If so you could probably benefit from my help. Why not book a chat?
Do you recognise these feelings? If so you could probably benefit from my help as a declutter coach. Why not book a free 20 minute consultation?
Feelings people have about clutter
- My space is getting me down and I want to feel better.
- I don’t know how to declutter.
- I’m at the end of a relationship and so want to reclaim my space.
- I feel ashamed and as a result sometimes I don’t invite people to my home.
- I hide my mess behind doors and it almost feels like a guilty secret.
- I can feel depressed and have little energy to do things, so it feels like my energy is trapped under the piles of stuff.
- I’d love to bin unhappy memories so I can make a fresh start.
- It’s hard to find things, meaning I waste lots of time looking for them.
Or you may need help with more practical aspects of decluttering
- You’re planning or have just had a baby, so you want create a peaceful, nurturing home.
- Your children have left home, and as a result you need to reorganise.
- Needing to make some money, for example by selling valuables or renting out a room on AirBnB.
- Your furniture and storage areas bursting with stuff.
- Wanting to clear a spare room so you can use it for a hobby or business.
- You have trouble keeping up with paperwork.
- You are selling your house and therefore want to show it at its best to get the best price.
Whether you’re affected by one of the above or a combination of several, why not get in touch. See how I can help you as your personal declutter coach. Don’t delay, do it today!
“Sometimes the hardest thing is not the jobs themselves, but the feelings, thoughts and behaviours that come up when you try to tackle them. Helen’s amazing gift is to marry the emotional with the practical. She really gave me the help I needed to declutter that thought I would never find. Wow!”
Karen, Muswell Hill