I take your privacy seriously and will never share your information with anyone else without your specific permission. If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch. In the meantime here are some of the relevant legal bits and pieces.
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information you may indicate this when providing your details, or get in touch and let us know
3. We will not sell your personal information or pass it to anyone else.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Helen Sanderson (“HELEN SANDERSON “, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from HELEN SANDERSON containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. HELEN SANDERSON accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by HELEN SANDERSON.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 15 May 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 22 May 2017.
10. The winner will receive a Home Declutter Kit.
11. Helen Sanderson accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 29 May 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and HELEN SANDERSON shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 22 May 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Ministry of Calm, 205 Regent Studios, Thane Villas, London, N7 7PH.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
18. Helen Sanderson accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. HELEN SANDERSON further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of HELEN SANDERSON for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. HELEN SANDERSON reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of HELEN SANDERSON in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. HELEN SANDERSON shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Ministry of Calm, 205 Regent Studios, Thane Villas, London, N7 7PH.