People often need the help of a declutter coach and expert personal organiser at difficult times in their lives. These difficulties may be emotional, practical or a combination of the two.
These videos talk about the most common feelings people have about clutter and decluttering and how I can help.
Do you recognise these feelings? If so you could probably benefit from my help. Why not book a free 20 minute consultation?
Do you recognise these feelings? If so you could probably benefit from my help as a declutter coach. Why not book a free 20 minute consultation?
Feelings people have about clutter
- My space is getting me down and I want to feel better
- I don’t know how to declutter
- I’m at the end of a relationship and want to reclaim my space
- Sometimes I don’t invite people to my home because I feel ashamed
- I hide my mess behind doors and it almost feels like a guilty secret
- I can feel depressed and have little energy to do things, so it feels like my energy is trapped under the piles of stuff
- I’d love to bin unhappy memories and make a fresh start
- It’s hard to find things and so I waste lots of time looking for them
Or you may need help with more practical aspects of decluttering
- having just had a baby
- children having left home
- needing to make some money by selling valuables or renting out a room
- furniture and storage areas bursting with stuff
- wanting a spare room for a hobby or business
- trouble keeping up with paperwork
- moving house and therefore wanting to show it at its best to get the best price
Whether you’re affected by one of the above or a combination of several, why not get in touch. See how I can help you as your personal declutter coach. Don’t delay, do it today!
“Sometimes the hardest thing is not the jobs themselves, but the feelings, thoughts and behaviours that come up when you try to tackle them. Helen’s amazing gift is to marry the emotional with the practical. She really gave me the help I needed to declutter that thought I would never find. Wow!”
Karen, Muswell Hill