Congratulations! By acknowledging the problem and seeking out my decluttering services you’ve taken the first step towards a calm and clutter-free space.
Clear space, clear mind with our exclusive decluttering services
I understand that clutter isn’t just about things, it’s often a reflection of having been through one of those difficult periods we all face in life. That’s why when decluttering I focus on working with the whole person, not just the clutter. As well as giving you more room by making better use of the space you have, clearing the clutter in your life will give you greater energy. And more time to focus on the things you really want to do.
We can help you quickly and easily:
- clear out a guest room, attic, garage or summer house
- organise filing systems and storage solutions that work for you
- clear and design a room for rent
- let go of clothes you never wear and things you never use
- prepare for a move to streamline your relocation and reduce costs
- sort through possessions at the end of a relationship or after a bereavement.
How to declutter your space
Re organising your home is like re-claiming an overgrown garden. It takes three stages until it is beautiful again:
- Weeding – clearing out that clutter
- Planting plan – deciding where things are going to live
- Maintenance – setting up systems that work for you (everyone is different) and keeping on top of it.
I offer the gold standard in decluttering services and can help with all of this! My focus is on getting great results and getting them fast so you can start to live free of mental and physical clutter as soon as possible.
Naturally, I’ll guide you through the practicalities of clearing space and getting organised with energy and encouragement. But, more importantly, I’ll work with you to help you understand why things got cluttered in the first place. We’ll then put in place carefully tailored systems and processes to help create the space you want and keep it that way.
Together we can really make those shifts happen, so don’t put it off any longer, make an appointment for your personally-tailored decluttering session now.
“A kick start to getting my life in order. I was swamped with mess, clutter and stuck in procrastination. I feel a million times lighter and now have room in my cupboard and room in my head for a new start. Helen works with patience support and understanding. Fantastic!”Lyndsey, Stoke Newington